The Workbasket

It occurred to me that I've spent so long focusing on very specific projects (Christmas, the blanket) that I/we may have lost track of where I was in the general workbasket. 
 
Ahem.
 
So I decided to dig out all of my baskets and bags and see just exactly what was on the needles!
Of course, the blanket needs an edging.  I'm in no hurry.
 I'm half way through the second chart of baby's new blanket.  Baby is home, by the way, and I quite happily lost my race with her!  (Losing never felt so sweet.)
 Yowzers.  Sean's favorite socks still need new feet.
 1
2
 3 pair of basic socks are in the early phases.
(This is strange for me, although in my defence - sort of - the last pair are a gift for my Gram.)
 I've a handspun silk lace scarf barely begun.
 As well as a beaded shawl in a pattern I've loved for years....
 but with which I've struggled over yarn choice and am still not 100% happy.
 This adorable shirt needs to be finished and needs its pair of pants.
 Sean's new sweater received a tiny bit of damage during it's inaugural wearing.
 The girls' sweaters need a little TLC - including, perhaps, if I can get up the guts, zippers.
And this wee thing just needs the button!
 
I'm going to try to get the minor repairs done today, and then we'll see what happens.  I'm not in too much of a hurry to finish anything except for the baby blanket and Gram's socks....and what I really want to be doing is....
 
Start a bunch of new things because I have all sorts of IDEAS right now!


Comments

Shelda said…
Isn't that always the way? The lure of the new is mighty!
Shelda said…
Looking at this again, and thinking that I must have some of those birdie dpn holders. Where did they come from?! Inquiring minds and all...

Popular Posts