Refilling The Well


We are home, and I am tired.

I am the kind of exhausted that sends a person to bed for a few days if he or she is not careful.  Between the unexpected travel, the circumstances for our visit, the fact that I have been trying to pretend I don't have food allergies for a couple of weeks and some ordinary, every-day stress I am worn out.

And....

As I have learned my lesson well over the years...

I am going to take a couple of days to rest, relax, get caught up on life and refill my well.

Then, I promise that I have some fun things to share with you.

Comments

Shelda said…
It's always good to take care of yourself!
Jenny said…
Hmm, that spot looks very familiar....
Leciawp said…
I hope you've been able to be good to yourself - so hard to do as a parent!

Popular Posts