The End Is Near....

The Green Woman is getting  excited.....

The center panel of my Princess shawl is almost....ALMOST....done!  I have about one repeat left, plus the break pattern at the end.  All in all, I'm estimating that's about 20 hours of work left to do.  I know, I know....I can hear some of you groaning, "20 Hours!"  Believe me, that's minor given just how much work has gone into this beast already. 

Once I've completed that middle portion I'm going to stop and take a moment to fix the broken tail at the bottom and address one or two minor pulls that need to be eased back into the fabric of the shawl. 

Then it's on to the top border. 

If all goes according to schedule, I should be able to take a completed Princess shawl to my May guild meeting....

Oh yes, the Green Woman and I are most definitely excited.

Comments

Bonnie said…
Congrats! You're on the home stretch.

Maybe it's time to start planning an extra special date night where you can wear it!
Leciawp said…
Congratulations! It must feel good.

Popular Posts