But then I took a breath, did some research, asked around for friends and family to share their experiences, and decided that surgery at this point was premature. I then promptly forgot about the whole thing until this afternoon when I realized what today was supposed to have been.
So, today I COULD have been in surgery.
- Went to the gym with a friend so that we could reacquaint ourselves with strength training and learn our way around a new facility.
- Took a brief nap.
- Cleaned out my closet.
- Talked on the phone with my BKB.
- Played with a baby.
- Worked on the Princess shawl while drinking tea and listening to Anna Karenina.
- Aired out the house (Much to my allergist's dismay. Totally worth the headache!)
- Enjoyed birdsong and rainfall.
- Kicked off Spring Cleaning with the girls.
- Bought daffodils for my husband...a spring tradition of ours.
- Made arrangements for a Spring Break outing with my grandmother.
- Shared carrots and hummus with the dogs.
- Ordered some half-price sock yarn.
- and Appreciated the fact that I was home and in peace instead of at the hospital!