Finished In February!

Back at the beginning of February, I shared with you all a list of things that I needed/wanted to get finished.  Here is the follow up:

  1. I did finish the binding on the quilt.  It is happily in use as the new couch quilt.
  2. The Green Man embroidery piece is very close to being finished.  I need to decide how I would like to display it before I finish the flowers and tree buds, though, as beads are being considered
  3. I made a decision on the silk stole.  I do want to finish it....but given that I have so many other things that must be done first, it's on hold for a bit.
  4. The drop spindle singles are the one thing that didn't even make it out of my project bag.  Oh well!  I did get back to work on some laceweight on the spinning wheel, though, so that's got to count for something.
  5. The clogs are going with me this weekend to  my parents' house, and will be done by the time we come back.  (Again, I need their washer to felt...mine won't do it.)
  6. I did get quite a bit done on the Princess, but it is taking a break right now.  Apparently I needed a break to do other things more than I needed to do the Princess. 
Other things that I managed to accomplish in February include:
  1. A whole lot of reading, as you've seen.
  2. Three separate baby gifts - which I'll be blogging next week.
  3. A pair of socks for my husband.
  4. A secret for my husband.
  5. Reorganization of my corner of the basement...which now is fantastic.
  6. Reading/note taking on the first four of my journals.
So all in all, a very good month.  I'm pleased with what I was able to finish, and now have far fewer random things hanging over my head!

Comments

Leciawp said…
Nice work! (And as far as I'm concerned, good riddance to February, one of my least favorite months...)

Popular Posts