Knowing When To Keep My Mouth Shut

Monsoon season comes to Chuck and Josh!
Bonus points if you can name the podcast hosted by the two men who my cacti are named for....

So it was a rather difficult week for a variety of reasons.

I had written up a big post explaining the whole mess....but I'm not going to publish it because I just don't want to have THAT kind of blog.  I like to think I've found a happier place here, and it's been a long while (I think.  You might have a different opinion.) since I've used the blog to complain or whine.  Discussing serious issues occasionally....well, that's a different story.

At any rate, sometimes it's just best to stay quiet, and so that's exactly what I'm going to do!

My apologies to any of you who may have been worried about my absence from the blog.  Please know we are all good, and this week is bound to be better.

Comments

Leciawp said…
Thinking of you, and hoping this week's a good one. xoxo

Popular Posts