Thoughts On A Sunday


  • We stayed home from church this morning.  The girls needed to work on their rooms, and I wasn't feeling my best.  I think that God understands that we sometimes need to rest and nest.
  • Our bird feeders are at long last welcoming flocks of our feathered friends....and I am once again spending long stretches of time at our back door watching them play and eat out on our porch.
  • Parenting sometimes stinks.  Now is one of those times.
  • I really need to work at becoming multi-craftual.  I have lots I want to do and try, and yet I seem to stick only to the things I know and am best at.  It feels like it could become a dangerous rut....or it could just be who I am.
  • This week will be the week I go back to the gym.  I am nervous, excited, frightened, annoyed, hopeful and resigned all in one.
  • Today I'm going to do some finish work.  It will be a good thing.
  • Another good thing will be the nap I'm going to take as soon as I finish this post. 
  • I have started to spend a lot of time in my little corner of the basement when working on  projects.  I would spend more time there...but it's really cold down there...especially the floor. 
  • There are rather inexplicable holes in the heels of two pair of relatively new socks....one of which is only six months old.  It's quite annoying.

Comments

Leciawp said…
It is nice to stay home once in awhile - we all need a break from our routines, now and then.

I really need to set up some bird feeders! Thank you for the reminder.

Sorry you're having a tough stretch with the parenting...

Popular Posts