Thoughts On A Monday

Crazy cat still runs when she sees a camera...and it's been almost a year. 
Never seen anything like it before. 

  • Margene was right.  I've bought a new sketch book (because new is very good in these situations) and have started again.
  • I have no illusions of grandeur...I just want to be able to sketch enough to please myself.
  • The weather is seriously starting to annoy me.
  • We all have colds.  Yuck.
  • Starting this week, weekends will be knitting-free for a while.  I'm letting myself be so busy with my knitting projects that I don't ever get around to any of the things I want to do, and this seems to be a good way to try to shift that for a bit. 
  • We'll see.  Might instead just make me crazy.
  • Thanks also to Margene, I have learned of The Month Of Letters, and have decided to join.  It fits right in with some other personal goals right now.
  • After very great debate, I decided to remain an active P.E.O., even though my relationship with the organization has been rocky for the last two years.  (I would like to point out that my issues have nothing to do with the women in my chapter - who are all lovely, and wonderful to know.)
  • My kids are fantastic.  Did you know that?
  • January is traditionally a tough month for me....and this year is no different.
  • My cold is derailing my plan to get back to the gym this week.  Who wants to work out when they can't breath?!
  • I feel some spring cleaning/organization coming along.
  • There is a great need in my heart to finish the Princess Shawl....It feels as if it's the last thing I need to do before something big starts to happen...Can't explain it any better than that.
  • As it will be 66 degrees this afternoon, I think I will take a walk.
Have a fantastic week everyone!

Comments

margene said…
Enjoy your sketching! It great to hear you'll keep at it. I'm gearing up for the month of letters and look forward to writing and sending a little something of myself to friends and family. Receiving mail is such a treat!
Leciawp said…
Sorry to hear about your cold!

I'm feeling sick of winter this week, too, and it isn't even very cold, here.

Hope you have a wonderful week.
Jenny said…
Hope your cold goes away quickly. Working on the Princess Shawl may be just the medicine you need! Thanks so much for the link to the Month of Letters. I love this idea and am going to join in too.

Popular Posts