1. The sheep are all now coated, which means that we will have nicer wool next spring.
2. It also means they are considerably less photogenic.
3. It wouldn't be a family holiday without a bit of cow herding in bad weather.
4. Cows aren't very smart.
5. The girls have spent almost all of their time outdoors, despite the chill. Reason #946 why we need a farm of our own.
6. I'm learning farm management for Mom's family farm.
7. Corn and bean prices can be interesting.
8. Dad is going to start making buttons from the Jacobs' horns.