Blankie Love

I am quite happy to report that my blanket is officially at the 30% mark.*

The bag you see in the picture is the Amy Butler bag I made this summer, and it has solved the problem of the thieving cat.  For now.  She hasn't been able to figure out how to remove the yarn balls yet....although I've caught her giving the bag a serious look, so it may not take long.

Under the table you can see my beloved Kiera dog.  I adopted her in 1997, and near as we can tell she's about 15 1/2.  (For her size, this is indeed quite ancient.)  Though she has many old age issues, she's still happy and none of her problems are causing any pain.  However, she is moping because she prefers being on the farm with my parents - where she can run through the fields to her heart's content.

*When I strip my bed this week I'm going to measure the blanket against the mattress...which is how I determined how wide I wanted it to be.  Until then, I'm really just estimating how many squares long the blanket will be.  Ergo, it's entirely possible that I'm well PAST the 30% mark.  That would be exciting!

Comments

Bonnie said…
I love reading about this blanket. It looks great!
Leciawp said…
I love all the color!

Popular Posts