Kid-Free Day 5

Today's fun included:
  1. The A-Team! Totally silly, but totally fun. My inner child is happy.
  2. An afternoon of knitting at the coffee shop. I was able to get a good start on the Princess's Christmas sweater.
  3. I made a trip to Lowe's to buy some plants and a new pot - the finishing touches for my office and something new for my kitchen. Once upon a time, I used to go plant shopping periodically as houseplants were one of my favorite hobbies. (Had an average of 75!) I spent a happy afternoon reminding myself of how much I loved to repot and decorate my home with happy greenery.
  4. Dinner at Shakespears with college friends. It was wonderful - but my oh my, when I discovered that the first of the babies from this group is to start junior high in the fall..... Highlights also included turkey/pepper cheese and artichokes on whole wheat pizza and lots of time with a two-week old baby.

We also did a little bit more putzing around today - finishing projects here and there. I will show you before and after pictures soon!

Comments

Popular Posts