Turning The Corner

Last night I finally, FINALLY finished the first side of my Sunrise Scarf. (In the background, please imagine you can hear Monty Python's chorus "And there was Great rejoicing. Yay.") I started this project just after Christmas, imagining that it would be a quick and easy knit. I was wrong. It's been a tad tedious, despite the fact that I adore the yarn and greatly admire the pattern.

The good news is that I now have enough done on this scarf to be feeling excited about it again. While technically I'm not quite half way yet, I feel like I'm on the downward slope. For me, that's a good place to be because I tend to pick up steam and fly through the rest of a project when I feel that way.

I must be on a roll, because this afternoon I finished the lower body of the Pixie's sweater. I will divide it for the front and back this evening, and can't wait to see what it looks like!

Comments

Popular Posts