So I have these dear friends...
And the wedding was kind of a big deal, and I love them very much!
So I made them matching socks in their wedding colors!
* The pattern is (not a surprise) my standard Ann Budd basic sock pattern.
* The turquoise yarn is Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock, and the purple is Dream in Color Smooshy...I forget the name of the color and can't find the band. Both yarns were tucked in my stash and were perfect matches for the wedding colors!
* The needles were KnitPicks Harmony DPN's in 2.25mm
* I was fast....I started on November 9th and finished on the 20th!
* Each pair was made to fit!
They are super-fun socks, and I had a blast making them!