The set up: I was in sixth grade and had recently discovered the glory that is the thesaurus.
I would like to tell you what I covet for Christmas. I crave a dog for my own. I desire a small dog that would live in the house with me. The canine could be of any sort, as long as it is charming and pretty. I have three reasons I need a pooch.
- At the current date I don't have a pet, not even a goldfish.
- I am drastically jaundiced about Erin getting a hare.
- I am desolate because I don't havea pet to appeal my secrets, and upsets to, like I used to with my Guinea Pigs. I also exigeny a fresh prime crony.
You might be questioning my choice of a dog over any other animals. I want a dog because Guinea Pigs perish to soon, so do rabbits, and any other thing you would let me have, and birds aren't the type of creature you can hold and play with. I know our feline wouldn't like the dog at first but he would learn to favor a dog. I am positive I can potty discipline it, and I would love and care for it for a long time. Please get me a hound for Christmas or my birthday.
Love, Kristin Leigh
And the kicker...I included a second page.
I would like to tellyou what I want for Christmas. I want a dog for my own. I want a small dog that can live in the house with me. The dog could be of any sort as long as it' is cute. I have three reasons why I need a dog.
- At this day I don't have a pet not even a fish.
- I am very jealous of Erin's getting a rabbit.
- I am lonly because I don't have a pet to share my secrets and upsets with like I did with the G pigs. I also need a new best friend.
You may be questioning my choice of a dog. I want a dog because G. pigs and rabbits and any other allowed pet die to soon, and you can't hold or play with a bird. I know Percy wouldn't like the dog, but he would learn to like it. I am positive I could potty train it and I would love and care for it for a long time. Please get me a dog for Christmas or my birthday.
Thanks Mom and Dad for giving me a copy of my best work ever!