- Extreme knitting on the Frolicking Shamrock socks. Will there be enough yarn? Who knew that sock knitting could be filled with so much excitement! edited to add - Yes, there was enough yarn, but just barely. After an emergency trip to the yarn store to pick up their last skein in this color, I finished the sock with just 6 grams to spare. If I was using this yarn for someone else, I would definitely buy three skeins. It could possibly be the first time I've been grateful for short feet.
- Spend time outside every day.
- Clean the house. (I know it doesn't seem like this should go on this list, but it does. The mess is becoming very distracting.)
- Finish 1/2 of the secret knitting project.
- Write one letter
- Go to bed earlier at night. I've been rediculously tired, and it's draining my creative energy.
My creative goal list is very short this week, in large part because of some responsibilities I have for my P.E.O. meeting Thursday night. That has to be my priority this week.