Thoughts On A Monday...Er, Tuesday....Er, Wednesday...Aw Heck.

Opal the Great
You've no idea how glad I am that she lets me take her picture now!
 
Let's see if I remember how to do this....
  • As you might have noticed, I had intended to write this post on Monday. 
  • Then on Tuesday
  • Then yesterday
  • Life happens.
  • C'est la vie.  
  • I wish I had come out of all of those French classes with better French....
  • Once upon a time I had a French penpal.  Translating her letters was a lesson in humility for this straight A student!
  • I would kind of like to have another pen pal.....
  • Have you missed my digressions?
  • Part of the trouble this week has been that spring allergies have whacked me upside of the head for the first time since I became a patient at Fowler Allergy.
  • This is no one's fault.  The long and short of it is that we had to redo my allergy drops because of what's available to put in them, and so I've been doing a build up on a new combo for the last six weeks....and am thus not fully protected as I normally am. 
  • Man, oh man.  Am I ever glad that I am back on track as of today!  Here's hoping I get to feeling better SOON! 
  • And on that note...how on earth did I live like this for so very many years? 
  • Speaking of allergies, I had a most excellent appointment with my allergist last week.  Yep, I have a lot of room for improvement - especially when it comes to my diet - but things are looking up!
  • The big take-home lesson?  I've only been on this allergy journey for 3.5 years, and I'm trying to heal a lifetime of damage.  It's just going to take time, and I need to be patient. 
  • The good news is that I'm better at patient than I used to be. 
  • A little bit, anyway.
  • A friend of mine briefly mistook a beautiful poem I posted on my Facebook wall for my own writing.  That made me really happy. 
  • I'm writing a lot more these days.  That's a good thing. 
  • I've switched to using an electronic journal, using my ipad and external keyboard.  I'm kind of surprised that I like it so much...but then again, this combo includes the best of both computer and book. 
  • Anything to facilitate more journaling is a great thing.
  • I've not spent any time with baby lambs this spring. 
  • This is bad.
  • And I don't know when I'm going to be able to fix it. 
  • At any rate....
  • I do have several longer posts coming up on various subjects, and I am serious about giving Chez Green Woman a makeover this spring.  So keep an eye out for new things to come!
And that's really all I have for today...mostly because I want to go finish something because I want to blog about it tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts