Herc checking out the wethers through the fence.
They are jealous of his spiffy, wool-protecting coat.
- The weather is cooling off, and frost is predicted for this week! I am a happy, happy girl!
- I want wool, coffee, pumpkin muffins and more wool. I will get wool, tea, whatever fruit I can find and more wool. It's all good.
- I got a new sock book in the mail last week, and immediately started working on one of it's patterns. More on that later this week...for now, just know that I am in love with the project.
- I did order new needles for my Princess, and until they arrive it's on hold.
- Today I had my last appointment with my trainer. Sean has said I should hire her for more training since my time with her was made less effective by the pneumonia that rampaged through our house - forcing me to stay home for most of last month. We'll see. With the holidays coming, and having just been on vacation I don't know that I can justify the expense.
- Ditto for the hair. I really, REALLY want red hair again...but the upkeep is prohibitive. (Red fades considerably faster than any other color, and I would need to go in monthly.)
- My eldest child had a big disappointment this weekend, and I'm in full mama-bear mode.
- My littlest is proving to be a night-owl just like Daddy. Big sigh.
- My husband shaved for the last time yesterday until January. Yay! I love beard season!
- Last night I had a dream that was so obvious in it's symbolism that I almost have to laugh. Normally my dreams aren't quite so blunt. However, it is rather unusual for a new motif to show up in my dreams, so it will get some thought this week.
Have a great week everyone!