Little Lamb, Little Lamb...

Honestly, I didn't notice Duncan's smile until a rather unusual number of comments started popping up on this picture in my Facebook Album. Jacobs are supposed to have a black muzzle, and so his lack thereof is problematic. We are probably going to weather him and keep him for wool.


In the last week I have:


Edited, burned to disk and backed up to online storage over 7,500 photos.


In the process realizing that I do have the most beautiful girls in the world and that my own health has come a long, long way in a relatively short amount of time.


Knit all but the last 5 rows of a beaded shawl....which I will finish just as soon as the last bag of beads arrives in the mail.


Knit 3/4 of a shawl for my Princess, fulfilling a promise and making her very, very happy.


Tried unsuccessfully to find letter writing stationary. You've no idea how sad this makes me.


Spent a fabulous morning with my BKB. We don't get to spend enough time together anymore....and it would have been even better had a third friend been able to make it.


Realized that I - who have never had this problem before - have second sock syndrome when it comes to knitting fancy socks. Odd, that.


Learned the ins and outs of my new iPad, which has become indispensable. Kudos to Apple for making a product so easy that even I can figure out how to use it.


Picked up the silk yarn for an exciting new shawl project.


Rediscovered my love and joy with the Princess Shawl. I'm happy to report I'm back to work on the edging, and it just may be finished before my children graduate from college.


Loved on my children.


Appreciated my husband.


Considered the future.


Felt blessed and content with the life which I have been given.

Comments

Bonnie said…
Awww, that lamb has such a sweet smile!
Leciawp said…
A smiling lamb!! That is too much :)

We ordered an ipad a couple of weeks ago, but it may be awhile before we get it. Glad you're loving yours.

Happy Monday!
Shelda said…
Sounds like all is well at your house! Glad you found the princess love again. It's such a big project, I can imagine it's tricky to keep plugging away when other things intervene.

And that lamb is too cute for words!

Popular Posts