The Big Pink Thing (At Last) And Then Some

Just before Spring Break I teased a new finished project, and here it is! Juneberry Triangle, pattern by Jared Flood Yarn - my own handspun merino fiber from Greenwood Fiber Works 2 ply, fingering weight, using about 5.5 oz. Needles - Addi Turbo US 9 Size - 62 inch wingspan and 31 inches deep March 19-28, 011 I love EVERYTHING about this shawl, and I can't say enough good things about either the pattern or the fiber.
The color is the most true in this picture. It's a non-reproducible colorway made with leftover dye from other projects. You can see the variation in this picture - mostly rose with shade variations and some brown in it.
I can't wait to wear my new shawl next year!
And in case you were curious....
The blanket has come out of it's basket again, and I've been working steadily on it as well.
I estimate I've about 1/5 of it done.
When I step back, I can't believe how beautiful it is!

Comments

Bonnie said…
What a stunning Juneberry!!! Congrats on finishing another beautiful, inspiring shawl.
Anne P said…
Your Juneberry is FANTASTIC - I love the color and the pattern came out beautifully in handspun!!
Jenny said…
Your Juneberry is perfect for spring. And double congrats for using your own beautiful handspun!
Reika from Ravelry said…
That is one gorgeous shawl!
margene said…
Beautiful! The shawl is a fabulous accomplishment!
Leciawp said…
Beautiful shawl!

That blanket is going to be stunning - can't wait to see the finished product. I worry about it getting ruined, if you're planning to use it as a blanket. With pets and kids in my house, something is always happening to things.

Popular Posts