After looking back at 2008, the questions becomes: Where do we go from here? What are my goals for 2009? and What does the Green Woman have up her sleeve? I don't really make resolutions, because the very nature of that particular beast is to fail. I do like to make goals, though, and I've been thinking about them all day.
Without further ado, my Creative Goals for 2009:
- NaKniSweMaDo - 12 sweaters in 12 months! I've actually been working on sweater #1 all day, and will share more about this soon.
- Work on improving my digital photography skills. Since switching to a digital camera I've been pretty unhappy with my pictures, and that's definitely something that needs to change.
- Continue to practice sketching, and play with the other art supplies I have on hand (but have been to shy to try yet).
- Write, write, write. The Green Woman has already given me a big shove in that direction...
- Begin the Princess Shawl.
May all of you have a wonderful and very Happy New Year!