New Year, New Life

 I absolutely adore knitting Baby Surprise Jackets.

You probably know this...I've lost track of how many of them I've made over the years!

They are the best when the yarn is leftover from other projects, when I can add random stripes as the mood takes me.

This one turned out particularly well, if I do say so myself!

Wee baby showed up the day after Christmas - the son of a friend I bonded with at our dance studio last year...a woman who is now my youngest's ballet teacher.  (And she is an amazing teacher!)  Baby is the cherry on top of a fantastic year for her family, and I coudn't be any happier for them!

Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmerman
Addi Turbo size 5, 24 inch circular needles
Knit Picks Wool of the Andes (leftover from an old cupcake kit)
January 1-3, 2016


Comments

Popular Posts