This is What Love Looks Like


In case you were curious, there is ONE project I really and truly despise knitting.  Multiple strands of yarn, gigantic needles, and a fussy pattern make for a not so happy knitter.

But when you favorite, and truly wonderful, brother sends you this text:
You suck it up and knit that project because you love your baby brother more than anything.

No, I didn't get a finished project picture...I don't actually have a washer that I can felt in, so I sent them to my mother and she did that part!

Felted Clogs by Bev Galeskas
Addi Turbo 24 inch US 13 needles
Yarn from our own sheep - Belle Ridge Farm's Willow and her daughters
(There is a large amount of kemp in this genetic line...so the yarn is great for slippers and rugs and such, but not so much for anything else.  Mom and Dad are working to better their wool, but they hold on to these sheep because Willow is one of the founding members of their flock.)
May 1-9, 2016


Comments

Popular Posts