The Happiest Socks In The World

These might just be my most favorite pair of socks ever!

My heart and my knitting needles whispered that a dear friend needed a special gift...and my gut told me that this yarn was exactly what was needed, even if it's nothing at all similar to what she wears in her usual wardrobe.  

We all need a cheery pair of socks to wear once in a while - the crazier the better!  After all, Mom always taught me to wear red when it rains, and this is just a different kind of "red."  

These socks made me happy every time I pulled them out of the knitting bag.  They are a smile, and a hug, and I enjoyed every minute of knitting them.

My usual:
Basic Socks by Ann Budd
2.25 mm needles
Opal Sock Yarn - potpourri, paradise
68 stitches
24 rows 2x2 rib & 46 rows plain in leg
55 rows foot
March 14 - 18, 2016



Comments

Popular Posts