A Glimpse Into My Workbasket

Remember when this was a knitting blog?
 
Thought I'd take a moment this morning to show you what I've been working on lately.
 
 I bought the kit for my Mesmeric cardigan in the spring, when it was first released by Knit Picks.  I did the shoulder saddles over the summer, but wasn't able to focus on the tricky short row part until the girls went back to school last week.  I really, really want to have this sweater to wear this fall and winter, so I'm devoting as much time to it right now as I possibly can.
 Meanwhile, I'm almost there on my Estonian Crop Circles Shawl.  All I have to do is to finish the second half of the edging.  It's a bit of a slog...but fortunately it's not a big enough slog to make me too crazy.  I estimate a good two days of knitting to finish it.  Then...then the dreaded sewing.  (Why did I do this the traditional way?)
 A basic sock for myself.
 Oddly enough, I have two basic socks for myself on the needles...don't know why...
 
The lovely Kodama shawl is on hold for now.  I most likely am going to rip it out and start over with a bigger needle.  It's very low priority. 
And, of course, I have both of the girls' scrapbook blankies.  Only five more years until the first goes to college!

Comments

Popular Posts