Sweet Baby Number 2

 By now, my very first friend should have found a package in her mailbox...filled with some sweet little things for her sweet little newborn.  I don't get to see my friend often - only twice in the last few years, to be honest - but I can't resist sending these things because I truly rejoice in her good fortune.  I've known her all of my life, and I love her dearly.
 Saartje's Bootees
by Saartje de Bruijn
Remnants of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino
US 3, 3.25 mm
April 27-28, 2013
 Lacy Bonnet
by Erika Knight
Debblie Bliss Baby Cashmerino, 1 skein of 608
US 5, 3.75 mm
US 7, 4.5 mm
April 25, 2013
 Baby Surprise Jacket
by Elizabeth Zimmermann
Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino
(not sure of amounts...3-4 skeins in 608 (lilac) and 11 (brown))
US 4, 3.5 mm
April 29 - May 1, 2013
 

Comments

Popular Posts