85

 
Having completed a large project - or almost so, I need to do the hems- it's time to finish up some smaller projects and/or crank out a few quick knits over the next week or so.
 
Up first:  my 85th pair of socks.
 
That's right...I've knit 85 pair of socks in the last 12 years.  If you have handknit socks, you understand why.  If not, you probably think I'm a tad nuts.
 
Anyway.
 
As always, this is Ann Budd's basic sock pattern
from The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns
(a sock formula I could knit in my sleep at this point....)
1 skein of Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Montana Chokecherry
KnitPicks Blonde DPN's - US 2.25 mm
(I snapped one in the process...I am annoyed.)
May 24 - Oct. 7, 2015
(with truly most of the work being done in the last week.)
 
Onward!


Comments

Popular Posts